Code Of Conduct
CODE OF GOOD SPORTSMANSHIP*
1. Coaches, players and fans are expected to honor and obey all rules and regulations of the Monmouth County Athletic League governing fair play.
2. Coaches, players and fans are expected to make good sportsmanship their priority.
3. Coaches and players are expected to always be an example of good sportsmanship.
4. Coaches, players and fans are expected to treat the opponent, the officials and the opposing fans with respect and courtesy.
5. Coaches, players and fans are expected to be accountable for their behavior.
6. Coaches and fans will remember that every player is someone's son or daughter.
7. Fans are expected to applaud accomplishment and effort equally.
8. Players and fans are expected to consider the property and grounds of others as they would consider their own.
9. Players are expected to appreciate that athletic participation is a privilege to be enjoyed, not a right to be abused.
PLAYERS, COACHES AND FANS THAT VIOLATE THE SPIRIT OF THE CODE OF SPORTSMANSHIP WILL BE SUBJECT TO SUSPENSION FROM ATTENDING/PARTICIPATING IN FUTURE M.C.A.L. GAMES.
APPROVED: November 1, 2005 to be posted at each member school
*(Adapted from The Shore Conference of High Schools Code of Conduct)