September 5, 2012
THE STAFF OF BRIELLE ELEMENTARY SCHOOL working cooperatively with parents to provide for their participation in the successful education of their children agree to:
Provide high quality curriculum and instruction in a supportive and effective learning environment;
- Give student the help needed to meet the State's performance standards;
- Describe and explain the curriculum and proficiencies;
- Provide for parent-teacher meetings; and
- Provide reports on student progress.
THE PARENTS OF BRIELLE ELEMENTARY SCHOOL working together cooperatively with staff for the successful education of their children to;
- Monitor student attendance;
- Assure homework completion;
- Communicate with teachers when appropriate; and
- Attend parent-teacher conferences and Back-to-School Night Program.
We agree to work together, to the best of our abilities, as educators and parents to fulfill our common goal of providing for the successful education of our children.
Signature of School Representative/Date
Signature of Parent/Date
Student Name and Classroom/HR