from the Superintendent's Office
Dear Brielle Parents and Community Members,
Our Board of Education has approved the participation in the Sustainable Jersey for Schools Program including the establishment of a Green Team. Our “Green Team” will consist of administration, teaching and custodial staff, Board members, Café’Terias, Brielle Public Works and community members.
We also set our Board of Education Goals for the school year as follows:
· Communicate what our financial responsibilities are to MHS and how it will impact Brielle Elementary School.
· Initiate and implement an Energy Audit and pursue replacement for lighting and HVAC units that provide rebates and cost reductions in addition to energy savings.
· Work with the Borough of Brielle to redesign and repave the Eastside parking lot for safe and optimal use by the school and community.
· Put our two BOE newsletters, one in the Fall and one in the Spring.
· Create a BES 100 year anniversary committee to plan the 2019 Brielle Elementary School 100th Anniversary Celebration.
This week at Brielle: The PTO sponsored Snowball Dance is this Friday, January 13th for 6-8th graders.
Keeping Children First,