Welcome Back to School! 2022-2023
"A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies...the man who never reads lives only once." George R.R. Martin
Mrs. Peg Thompson
Certified Wilson Reading Language Instructor
Special Education Teacher
732-528-6400 Ext. 122
"Reading should not be presented to children as a chore or duty. It should be offered to them as a precious gift." Kate DiCamillo
Individual and Small Group Instruction
- Demonstrate a Love of Reading with Your Child.
- Encourage Your Child to Read Every Day.
- Read Regularly with Your Child,Even If Only for a Few Minutes Each Day.
- I Will Always Actively Encourage and Demonstrate Patience When Working with Your Child.
- I Will Always Push Them in a Consistent, Dedicated Way That Builds Trust and Confidence.
- Do Not Hesitate to Reach out to Me with Any Questions or Concerns.