Ms. Stover's Updates
Incoming 8th graders please join the Summer Reading Google Classroom for updates. The code is 7ezb8g. You will read: The Giver by Lois Lowry, My Brother Sam is Dead by James Lincoln Collier and three NewsELA articles of your choice. **Check Google Classroom for assignment details.**
2019/20 Language Arts and Reading
Supply List Grade 8
- One sturdy two-pocket folder (Writing)
- Three marble composition notebooks *The students will need to replenish these during the course of the year.
- One package of notebook paper. *A "community" supply accommodates the daily writing workshop.
General supplies, subject to replensihment throughout the year and useful for all subjects areas, include:
- Tape for affixing papers into notebooks
- Post-it notes
- Pens (blue or black and contrasting color)
- Hand held pencil sharpeners
**Make sure you replenish supplies as needed.** Thank you!
"Either write something worth reading or do something
worth writing." Benjamin Franklin